[thelist] CF: Server doesn't send spooled mail.

Frank framar at interlog.com
Fri Nov 30 13:34:46 CST 2001

>Hope this solves it for you.  Check out my next post if not.. :)

It was something a little different (see a previous post), but I'm
sure to read up on your article (meant to since last year, actually!
<g>). I like the approach of using the right tool for the job.

Thanks Seth!
--

Our best destiny, as planetary cohabitants, is the development
of what has been called "species consciousness" - something over

Frank Marion                      Framar Studios
frank at framarstudios.com           http://www.framarstudios.com