[thelist] Emailing Newsletters - Server Load

Dave Preston caffiend at simianbrotherhood.org
Fri Nov 30 14:58:42 CST 2001

I looked into MLMs a couple of months ago and settled on tried and true
majordomo. There is a bouce handling procedure included in the
documentation with a helper perl script, but ezmlm did seem to be much
better at it, all told.

I've been using Exim as my MTA for a couple of years now and am not
interested in the slightest in moving away from it. Although if I was
setting up a server for a client specifically for a MLM I'd probably give
qmail and ezmlm a shot.

-d