[thelist] Variable Stylesheets?

Joel D Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Sun Dec 2 16:48:23 CST 2001

Shirley:

Since Active Server Pages happen server side, and since it's common to
use the same stylesheet for an entire site, you're exactly right. I
couldn't give you the code off the top of my head ;) but I agree it's an
exciting concept. I'll be working on it myself, so as you get into it
with your work, keep thelist posted and I'll do the same. And maybe
we'll all learn something from Lon's article . . .

joel at spinhead.com