[thelist] Variable Stylesheets?

Hassan Schroeder hassan at webtuitive.com
Sun Dec 2 18:47:05 CST 2001

/
> I've never read anything resembling this technique. Have I stumbled upon a
> really useful new "tool" or is it just folly?

Yep, good idea - simplifies maintenance *and* adds flexibility.

I've been doing this (in JSP, not ASP) for the last year and a half,
though with the minor difference that instead of using the LINK tag
I write the style section directly into the page (using includes).

Highly recommended!

--
H*
Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- hassan at webtuitive.com

    -- creating dynamic Web sites and applications since 1994 --