[thelist] Onclick counts

Maryanna Nesina mar at MN1052.srv.pu.ru
Mon Dec 3 08:52:11 CST 2001

To my mined that are 2 quick questions :)
one for server side and onother for ckient one (thou I don't know for what
perpouse the last should be used - perhaps for games and learning?)
If we are interested from the server point of view, we can use CGI, PHP,ASP,
Server Log analising and other methods that are used for commer counters
For the second task we can use JavaScript onClick
Regards,
Maryanna Nesina