[thelist] Flash degrading to .gif

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Mon Dec 3 11:43:55 CST 2001

At 12:07 PM -0500 12/3/01, aardvark wrote:

>then go to http://quantumcms.com/
>
>when it asks if you want to allow ActiveX controls and plug-ins to
>run, say 'No'...

>problem is, the publish settings out of Flash are pretty crappy...
>that's the problem i'm trying to fix...

I don't think you have a problem - you know html well enough to
correct the non-validating stuff and I'm sure can follow the flow of
the ad banner templates that ship with Flash ... they handle the
disable active x options just fine. I'd like to know what display
problems they produce in any browser ...

- Erik Mattheis

(612) 377 2272