[thelist] Submitting Articles to evolt.org ... was ....Variable Stylesheets?

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Mon Dec 3 13:49:14 CST 2001

Hi Lon,

Sorry for the delay .. been trying to track down your userID for the evolt
web site.  No luck so far.  Any chance you had an old email address that you
signed up with?  Can you contact djc (djc at members.evolt.org) to sort this
out.  He can give you a new password and get your original account working
again.  Or he'll let you know if you need to sign up for a new one or not.

Actually, this goes for anyone .. if you're having problems with  your
userid/password combination on the evolt site, let djc (Dan) or Admin know
via the contact form.  Logging in with your userid allows one to not only
post new articles but also to provide comments and rate existing articles.

Lon, once you get your userid sorted out, when logged in there will be a
link on the sidebar that says "Submit articles, news or reviews for
publication on evolt" where you can submit your article.  You may want to
skim through a couple of the evolt.org FAQ articles that give guidelines on
writing articles for publication and another one that outlines the code that
can be used within the evolt.org CMS.

http://evolt.org/writers_guidelines/
http://evolt.org/guide_code/

Hope this helps.  Holler if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,

Michele