[thelist] Flash 5 & duplicateMovieClip depth limits

Lindsay Evans lindsay at redsquare.com.au
Mon Dec 3 21:52:17 CST 2001

Well, after almost frying my cpu looping from 1 to 500 mil, I've worked out
that it doesn't like values above somewhere around 100,000,000, plenty big
enough for my purposes :o)

I'd post a link to said flash monstrosity, but its one of those highly
secret NDA'ed type things that I've been developing for the past 2 months.

I don't really need to use such large values for the depth, but I'm trying
to optimise the application, and the way I was calculating the depth before
was a bit of a nightmare.

I'll be sure to let everyone know when this goes live so they can point out
all the silly bugs that I've missed :o)

--
 Lindsay Evans.
 Developer,