[thelist] RFC: Top Margin Network Bar?

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Tue Dec 4 09:35:24 CST 2001

>> I'm interested to see what people have to say about "top margin
>> network bars".
>
>If done correctly, they can be an incredibly useful and non-obtrusive
>way to link relatesd sites together.  The trick, I think, is to make
>them easy to read, intuitive and consistent.

Ray, just want to thank you for your comments on this thread. Whilst you
were the only one to answer on the Evolt list, I got some other comments
from friends, romans, and countrymen, and they were all positive as well.

Thanks again!

--
Morbus Iff ( i am your scary godmother )
http://www.disobey.com/ && http://www.gamegrene.com/