[thelist] Turning Printies into Webbies. (vice versa?)

Andrea Belk andrea at geonetric.com
Tue Dec 4 15:54:02 CST 2001

The truth is, that I was originally a 'printie' and now I'm a 'webbie', so I
understand the perspective difference.

The problem is that i'ts easier to remove restrictions (design-wise) than it
is to add them.

I think that taking a webbie to a printie would be actually easier. Remove
all of the current headaches you have with browser compatability and replace
them with color matching and the fact that you can make NO correctionss with
those items that have been sent to press. (spelling errors could cost you
mucho dienero)

I'ts a two sided coin - I personally like the freedom of print with the
flexibility of the web... but who's picky! ;)

Sincerely,

Andrea A Belk
Creative Director
Geonetric Technologies