[thelist] Site Review

Bob Boisvert webdad at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Dec 4 16:33:36 CST 2001

Hi Mike,

I think the site looks good, I'd like to make a couple of suggestions.

I would suggest you make the gray text a little darker just to make it a
little less strenuous on the eyes.

Some text link navigation at the bottom of the page would be good, right now
all your site navigation is at the top of the page.  In Windows NT ie5.5 at
800 x 600 I'm having to scroll up again to navigate.

Your site pages looks good but seem to get a little busy at the bottom where
Innovation Links are on the home page.  Can you utilize the right side white
space for these links?, it will also shorten your page a little.  The same
with Broadband, Streaming media and Virtual Communities.

Overall I like the site and the info.

Bob