[thelist] Web Development Sites

Ben Henick persist1 at io.com
Wed Dec 5 10:34:15 CST 2001

On Wed, 5 Dec 2001, Shirley Kaiser, SKDesigns wrote:

> >MAKOVISION.COM "Handpicked News For Web Developers"
> >http://www.makovision.com/
> >
> >Don Makoviney
>
> Don, as far as I'm concerned, I'm telling people to "run don't walk" to
> subscribe to this. It's terrific. I've been subscribed for a couple of
> weeks or more now and love it.
>
> Just thought I'd toss that in. :-)

And that, folks, is advice you can bank on.

While we're discussing blatant self-promotion, I figure I should direct
everybody to the right column of my .sig, ya know?

There'll be a new issue forthcoming in several days.

--
Ben Henick
Web Author At-Large              Managing Editor
persist1 at io.com                  bmh at digital-web.com
--
"Are you pondering what I'm pondering, Pinky?"
"I think so, Brain, but... (snort) no, no, it's too stupid."