[thelist] Single install of PHP4, MySQL, Apache for Linux?

Maryanna Nesina mar at MN1052.srv.pu.ru
Thu Dec 6 14:55:41 CST 2001

Chris,
thanks. I didn't know about it (I use RedHat for Linux). But if it is done
for Debian why not to use rpms for ResHat  as well. Do they differ so much?
Is this three-in-one paccage downloaded from Debian's site?