[thelist] job opp

April april at farstrider.org
Fri Dec 7 12:03:05 CST 2001

A company needs employees, so they'll pay a staffing company so much to see
some resumes, or for the staffing company to hunt up candidates on that job
description.

Unfortunately, this means staffing companies like to keep so many resumes
on hand at all times.  So, they'll try to get likely resumes, even
interview people, without actually having a job for them.  When you're job
hunting, it can get damn annoying, because they never say right up front
that they have no job for you and likely never will have a job for you.  So
you have to wade through them and be picky, cause if you have highly
desirable skills you can waste days of your life just being interviewed by
staffing agencies.