[thelist] Job Opps in the US? An informal survey.

Bev Corwin bev at enso-company.com
Fri Dec 7 14:47:19 CST 2001

Hi Frank,

If you would like to consider Seattle, please send your current resume,
references, etc to: info at enso-company.com .  We will forward your
information to a local associate ISP w/ Cold Fusion, etc.   Unemployment
here is very high, but there are still opportunities around for the right
people.  Be sure to include any localization skills.

Sincerely,
Bev

Bev Corwin, President          Enso Company Ltd.
The Westin Building             2001 Sixth Avenue
Penthouse Suite 3403          Seattle WA 98121 USA
Telephone: 206.728.2232     Facsimile: 206.728.2262