[thelist] Job Opps in the US? An informal survey.

April april at farstrider.org
Fri Dec 7 15:49:32 CST 2001

Same for Austin, TX.  Basically, any place you heard was an easy place to
get a tech job 6 months ago, probably isn't a good idea right
now.  Instead, you might want to try looking at towns people would never
ever think of looking for a tech job in.  And make sure you have a job
lined up before you move!  I've got a friend who has been unemployed for 3+
months, and not that bad of a resume, because he doesn't have an absolutely
killer resume and because it's Austin.