[thelist] Job Opps in the US? An informal survey.

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 7 16:11:08 CST 2001

> From:April <april at farstrider.org>
[...]
> Instead, you might want to try looking at towns people would never
> ever think of looking for a tech job in.  And make sure you have a job
> lined up before you move!  I've got a friend who has been
[...]

like, say, buffalo?

<tip>
When job hunting, don't forget to hit the sites for the Chambers of
Commerce of other cities (nearby or not, depending on your
desperation level) to see what's available.  They often link to local
job sites or resources.  Most communities have an independent job
bank of some sort as well.  And many newspapers and their
classifieds are also online.
</tip>