[thelist] monitor color settings

Joel D Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Sat Dec 8 23:09:30 CST 2001

Um, the most likely solution will involve a trip to your local hardware
supplier. Sounds like the yoke (IIRC) is toast. If it changed, then was
stable, you can usually pull the case (YIKES!! 20,000 to 50,000 volts in
that puppy. Don't do this unless you REALLY know what you're doing.) and
twiddle with the color settings. If it's drifting, I think the yoke or
some other Very Important Part died. If you've got a pro nearby they
could check it out, but if you had a pro nearby, you probably wouldn't
be asking us.

Call whoever you bought it from or even Viewsonic - Viewsonic is pretty
good to deal with.

Joel