[thelist] Calling a function in ASP from a link

Chris Blessing webguy at mail.rit.edu
Sun Dec 9 14:55:07 CST 2001

Michael-

I just thought of another method you could use.  Something I've done in the
past... you could open a new window (small popup that says "Bookmarking
job") and in that window, carry on with your asp code on the server-side.
This way you don't interrupt the user's browsing experience on your site,
and when the bookmarking was done you could close the window.  The
opening/closing of the window would be handled by a couple JS functions, no
big deal.

Lemme know if you wanna work this out a but further.

Chris Blessing
webguy at mail.rit.edu
http://www.330i.net