[thelist] Saving a site

Chris Blessing webguy at mail.rit.edu
Mon Dec 10 10:47:44 CST 2001

Why not have them request a zip file of their entire site for "backup"
purposes?

Me: "Hi xxx ISP, since we don't have ftp access to our site, we need to get
a copy of the entire thing in a zip file as soon as possible.  We'd like to
store it internally for backup and modification processes."

ISP: "OK sure, download it here: http://blahblah/mysite.tgz"

Shouldn't be an issue. ;)

Chris Blessing
webguy at mail.rit.edu