[thelist] Use of Thumbnails

Salvatore Palmisano spalmisano at usashs.com
Tue Dec 11 16:54:58 CST 2001

Ive found the automated sheets from PS are sloppy at best, which is why I
decided to roll my own.
Currently all I have to do is drop an image and its related thumbnail into
the directories and the pages do the rest.
Im working on getting rid of the necessity of having to create a thumbnail
by hand, but its a personal site and work has to come first most of the time
:)
Thanks for everyone's help.

--Sal