[thelist] validation

Diego Lafuente diego at minid.net
Fri Dec 14 19:38:06 CST 2001

i have the same problem and i know how to solute it

%20

you see that number? ok thats a hexa char set

you need to convert the & to %equalnumber

i forgot the formula to convert from iso to hexa

if someone can provide us with a table or a formula so we can use this

note you can see some urls have more than one hexa charts like

%20hola%26%28blahblha.asp?%29hola