[thelist] validation (& / nonsgml char entity issues)

Eöl eol1 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 14 20:52:12 CST 2001

Use & instead of & .  The reasoning is xhtml
1.0 strict AND XHTML 1.1 (which has NO transitional,
you have to meet 1.0 strict and then some) REQUIRES
all sgml entities to be numeric.  Using the numeric
codes now will save you some time later from having to
  or  )

http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/sgml/entities.html

For a list of what they all are.

Cheers,