[thelist] Advantages of ie6 over 5.5

Steve Cook steve.cook at evitbe.com
Mon Dec 17 04:16:40 CST 2001

An interesting point regarding IE 6 usage is that for the company I work
with (based in Sweden with an audience of business users), I have still not
seen a single IE 6 user in my server logs.

It seems like the uptake of IE 6 is very slow within businesses. Perhaps as
XP starts to filter into the business world this will change. It's nothing
like when IE 5 was released though.

Steve Cook
web strategist
Evitbe AB
031-15 16 17   031-809 365   0703-13 26 31
steve.cook at evitbe.com       www.evitbe.com