[thelist] Cold Fusion - using onClick to submit a form with hidden fields

William Kolean williamkolean at mac.com
Mon Dec 17 10:08:45 CST 2001

Joshua,

You were right about having an element named submit - I still had the
original submit button in the form and that was what was causing me
problems - once I removed it everything started working.

<tip type="Lynx for MacOS X" author="William">
If you're on Mac OS X and would like to see what your web site looks
like in a text-only browser you can download Lynx as a Mac OSX package
from Apple at:
<wrap>
http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/unix_apps_utilities/lynxwebbrowser.html
</wrap>
Run the installer and then open a terminal window and type "lynx"
(without the quotes) to launch the Lynx browser. To visit a URL type "g"
and then type the URL. After you visit a few web sites with Lynx you'll
really begin to appreciate how annoying alt="spacer.gif" can be.
</tip>

William