[thelist] text-align: left and I.E. 6 (and now NN4.7)

Sharon F. Malone sfmalo at 24caratdesign.com
Mon Dec 17 21:15:22 CST 2001

After using ppk's and rudy's suggestion of eliminating the URI from the DTD (4.01 Transitional) and removing text-align: left ; altogether from the CSS remote file and the elements in the body of each page, I uploaded the site.

Except for the Home page, the darker blue ChefTrain logo is supposed to be centered as are the horizontal bars and the headings. The lighter blue graphic of a train at the top of each page is also supposed to be centered. The site continues to look just fine in I.E. 5.5, NN4.7 and N6.1.

Would someone using I.E. 6 kindly check out the site to see that it looks okay? It's only 8 pages at this point ('twill be larger). The URL is:

http://www.chefsteve.com

Thanks,
Sharon
Sharon F. Malone
"web design and Internet writing services"
http://www.24caratdesign.com
sfmalo at 24caratdesign.com