[thelist] text-align: left and I.E. 6 (and now NN4.7)

D.Bruce Saurer g1notami at zoominternet.net
Mon Dec 17 23:06:24 CST 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sharon F. Malone" <sfmalo at 24caratdesign.com>

> Except for the Home page, the darker blue ChefTrain logo is supposed to be
centered as are the horizontal bars and the headings. The lighter blue
graphic of a train at the top of each page is also supposed to be centered.
The site continues to look just fine in I.E. 5.5, NN4.7 and N6.1.

> Would someone using I.E. 6 kindly check out the site to see that it looks
okay? It's only 8 pages at this point ('twill be larger). The URL is:

> http://www.chefsteve.com

Looks fine in IE6 win98SE and win2kpro

bruce
g1notami at zoominternet.net