[thelist] New Site -

Jamie Bakum jamie.bakum at circle.com
Tue Dec 18 12:15:21 CST 2001

>  one quibble i have is the alert that pops up after idling for a
>period of time

It's funny, we've been about 50/50 on this - People have either
absolutely love it, or completely hate it - if it stays even we may
need to flip a coin...

>after hunting for dealers, you present a little box (that i entered
>my zip into) with an option to "close window," except after all the
>pop-up windows i've seen, there's no new window, and the box isn't a
>window, making me momentarily afraid i'd close the parent window...
>the *real* window...

Ahh, I see what you mean - looks like a case of me looking at that
for too long (or being too familiar with how it works) to see it from
another angle - This didn't come up in user testing, but several have
commented on it here - I'll explore making that more intuitive -

>ok, gotta get back to work... enjoyed the site, still not sure *when*
>in 2002 they're coming out, since in May i'm going car shopping...

Was originally March, has been changed to just "2002" - I'm still
hoping it'll be in the spring -

Thanks -