[thelist] Re: New Site - (miniusa.com)

Kevin Martin evolt at brasscannon.net
Tue Dec 18 12:33:31 CST 2001

Quoth Jamie:
> We are having people who can't get beyond the opening screen, and I
> wonder if the cookie issue is effecting them?

That's affecting, dammit. :-)

I'm one of them -- just turned on the Sourceforge version of Junkbuster
today.  Your site shows the Flash (Site: "Have you tried clicking the
gloves?"  Me: "No, why on earth would I?"*) and then stops cold on the
Mini logo.  Document done, and a tiny yellow Yield sign at the lower left
of the browser, which is IE 5.

(*Perhaps I'm naive and perhaps I'm a Philistine, but I'd give a shiny
nickel to know why in sheol people insist on putting an intro screen
between me and the site I supposedly came to see.)