[thelist] Access Date Trouble

Daphne Cheung daphcheung at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 18 17:36:48 CST 2001

You could also try this and see if it works to your
liking.  I don't know ASP and I'm not sure if the
formatting would change.  Hopefully, it won't.

1) Select the table and go to design view mode.

2) Click on the row that has the date.

3) At the bottom, in the "General" tab go to the
"Format" property.  Put this "dd-mm-yy hh:nn:ss" and
save the changes.

Also, if you go MS Access Help and search for "Format
Property — Date/Time Data Type", you'll see what
Access likes for custom date formatting.

Hope that helps.

Daphne