[thelist] New Site -

Kris Hedstrom webdev at komputerart.com
Wed Dec 19 02:04:40 CST 2001

come on..98% of  internet users have Flash installed. Why not use something
that is more interesting than standard html. I can't see why you are
complaining about Flash, sure some sites are overly "flashy" but I don't
think this one is . You can't please everyone. "Go download this piece of
technology (Flash) that is totally irrelevant to buying a car, else you
can't see this site about our car"...That is just ridiculus, go download
this piece of technology (Internet) that is totally irrelevent to buying a
car...give me a break

kris