[thelist] New Site -

Joel D Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Wed Dec 19 09:33:56 CST 2001

Just curious about a marketing point, Richard (you make quite a few good
technical points)

Are you seriously interested in buying a Mini? Have you ever owned one?
Are you part of their marketing demographic? I guess what I'm asking is,
are you writing as a 'responsible web designer' or as a Mini-lover who's
annoyed by the site?

Your suggestion of a text/HTML version is excellent, and I hope it
happens.

>From the realm of opinion, I like the site. Flash works for me in this
perspective. Didn't like the endless popups; didn't understand the
boxing gloves. DID like the fooling around casual attitude. Minis are
like VWs; hard to get all serious about 'em, even thought they're darn
near perfect transportation.

joel at spinhead.com