[thelist] new site

carole guevin carole at soulmedia.com
Wed Dec 19 09:38:09 CST 2001

hi everyone,

check out a cool new site - http://nmachina.com -> builder of *dream
machines* (workstations + servers) custome built for each customer.  this a
new project I just completed and guess what?

having had an horrendous past 2 years with my past machine - like - it took
4 graphic cards to find out that the board wasn't supporting 32mbs cards
:(( - had a matrox that the technical guy had deemed defect - tested again
and it's working fine...
got myself a new nmachina (jaw dropping guaranteed - it's a true beauty) -
to see the specs - check the graphic design case study -
http://nmachina.com/cs3graphic.php...

enjoy!
.c