[thelist] new site:: nmachina.com

carole guevin carole at soulmedia.com
Wed Dec 19 21:27:35 CST 2001

tx kristina for your comments - I appreciate them.

I'm not too hot about the alt text box for exactly the reasons you give -
which is that the status bar moves and it flies off the screen.

> I'm not keen on link text that appears in the status bar, being
> different from the actual link.  I like to know where I'm going, when
> I click something.

well this is a choice made - that can vary from client to client - as well
as to browsers supported (5.x up), and size of fonts.

> How much are the machines that are previewed in the case study's?
> Some idea of price would go along way to changing that though!   Or
> was that in the part of the rollover I couldn't see.....

pricing is available upon request of a quote - these machines are really
customized for each client and may vary substantially... but yet they are
affordable, in view of the quality of parts chosen - if you keep in mind
they are targeted towards professionals in specific fields (music, graphic,
servers for HP or corporate networks).  don't hesitate to ask though.

.c