[thelist] tackling a major Javascript project -advice?

// kerin | airside.co.uk kerin at airside.co.uk
Thu Dec 20 11:12:34 CST 2001

Does anybody know any really good Javascript resources?

I need to have a go at creating a system which lets users 'draw' a web
page. They click on the page, a div is created, and when they drag it
resizes with it.

I want this to be as DOM compliant as possible, and its going to require
some pretty serious scripting. I normally turn to irt.org for Javascript
reference, but their stuff is pretty out of date - all document.all and
things like that.

Anybody know a good place to read up on this stuff? Particularly the
click and drag method of creating DIVs....

Thanks,

Kerin Cosford
Codemonkey
Airside