[thelist] To those ones who can't wait (is: IP theft)

Miriam Frost miriam at members.evolt.org
Thu Dec 20 15:03:24 CST 2001

Whoa, let's chill.
While I agree with you that it wasn't so kosher... please let's not call it
"an act of violence."  That's a bit *too* hyperbolic. It was a screen grab
of the work area -- which frankly, showed nothing new, and nothing different
than running your PC PS6 with Aqua WindowBlinds -- not new features or code.

> Key concept: Using Adobe's private property without their consent is an
act
> of violence, a use of force... it is not a mutually consensual
> relationship.

M.

http://www.dynagirl.com
making the fun go to 11 since 1971