[thelist] Offtopic: Outlook - dumb question

Raymond Camden jedimaster at macromedia.com
Fri Dec 21 07:41:10 CST 2001

Yep, that's it. You would think if Outlook is smart enough to add >
before each line of old text, it would be smart enough to add the "On X,
you wrote." thing, but I guess that would just be silly.

As silly as wanting to write an automatic filter that colors all email
from macromedia.com red. But, that would be crazy to, since the
filtering rules can't be applied to an email address when the sender is
known (ie, I see Raymond Camden, not jedimaster at macromedia.com). Again,
I'm probably just being silly to want functionality like that.

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Macromedia

Email    : jedimaster at macromedia.com
Yahoo IM : morpheus