[thelist] Changing frameset size after it's established

Brian King BKing at Impact-Technologies.com
Fri Dec 21 10:32:02 CST 2001

Does anyone know a way to change the size of a frame after it has been
created?  I have a demo application is using frames and there is a button in
one frame that need to collapse the left hand navigation frame.  It is
normally 130 cols wide.
Is there something that will allow me to set it to 1 from another frame and
return it to the 130 cols when they click the button again?  I am drawing a
blank today, and I can't go home until I get this working, (WHAAAA!).

Brian