[thelist] edit ttf fonts

Andrew Forsberg andrew at thepander.co.nz
Sun Dec 23 15:21:34 CST 2001

>Hi,
>I have a .ttf font I'd like to make one small edit to (remove the top
>horizontal line from "1")
>I haven't been able to find any software to do this.
>Does anyone know something freeware, or trial-edition, to do this simple
>edit with? (on win2k)

http://www.fontlab.com/html/fontlab.html

Excellent software. If you need to use it for more than three days
(length of the trial version), then the $549 windows license is well
worth it.

Fontographer (Macromedia) is good too, but I don't believe it's been
updated for over 5 years.

>The font is for private use, so I don't think there should be any copyright
>issues.

Be vewy vewwy careful!

:)

Cheers