[thelist] Colouring email (was: Offtopic: Outlook - dumb question)

Derry Talvainn derry at artema.com.au
Tue Dec 25 18:11:46 CST 2001

This works for me under the conditions you describe. I just select the email
from the person I want to come in coloured, hit the 'organize' button in the
standard toolbar, select using colours, choose what colour I want press
'apply color'. Works for recognised people in my address book.

Derry Talvainn
Artema Interactive Design

The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room ...
especially if there is no cat. (Confucius)