[thelist] site header and logo (fwd)

C Williams seahorse at inreach.com
Fri Dec 28 15:03:57 CST 2001

My  2 cents:

I like #2.  I do not like gradients like in #4. For chenages, I would not
stretch out consulting under GeoSolutions.  I would right align it under the
name and give geosolutions name a 2d or 3d effect to bring it out of the
background.. I like the different colors for the logo and what they do(the
black and green)...it stands out nicely, but  I don't necessarily like the
different shades of green together on the page...too many colors.  If you
did the title (logo) and the "solutions for a spatial world" in the same
shade of green I think it might tie it together.

Chris