[thelist] Business/Payment Question........

iibiz sales at iibiz.com
Fri Dec 28 20:56:59 CST 2001

Hi All!

Haven't written for a while 'cuz I've been busy, busy.

One of my clients, who is very demanding by the way and expects immediate
turn around on updates, then proceeds to take anywhere from 30 to 60 days to
pay.  I'm done messing around with this, and want to post their changes to
the "temporary" file that I have set up for approval, and then tell them
that they won't be posted to their site until payment is made.  I know
they're gonna have a cow, but I don't think this is a very unusual
practice - is it?

What kind of payment terms do you all demand?

Sandy