[thelist] Business/Payment Question........

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 29 15:36:50 CST 2001

> From: Kristy Frey <kristenannfrey at yahoo.com>
>
> and anyone that has done any freelance work in Buffalo knows what it's
> like to work with companies that expect big results for small money.

hmmm...  sounds like you sit in on my staff meetings...

> P.S. Sandy - I would be interested in hearing how you end up resolving
> this.

same here...

<tip type="beervolts">
Wanna meet some of your fellow evolters in real life?  Heard about
the London, Toronto, and Milwakee beervolts, but couldn't get a
flight in time to make it after work?  Well, given the holiday timing,
feel free to create your own and post it to this article:

Festive Beervolts
http://evolt.org/article/tip/27/18958/

There's a Buffalo beervolt in the works -- right after we dig out.
(btw, anyone who wants to see pics of the snow, mail me offlist)
</tip>