[thelist] The use of color (was site header and logo)

Alliax damiencola at wanadoo.fr
Sun Dec 30 20:19:14 CST 2001

Simply to add that from the text on the page
http://www.liquisoft.com/color.html

I noticed also that instead of using a 180° rotation, using a +60° or -60°
for the rotation of the H angle, would provide the sort of effect this page
uses, colors that goes together well (blue and green)

Mastering the HSV model (and the small trigo maths involved, never worked it
out totally yet) would also provide more convenient ways of using the notion
of warm / cool colors than in RGB.

--
an example of using these notions would be:
if user's computer time is daylight, dynamic site shows a mix of warm colors

Good night.

Cordialement,

__ Alliax         ~CV : http://LingoParadise.com/cv.php
Un site pour Toulon : http://www.ToulonParadise.com