[thelist] Small Type

Brent Rieck bsr at spek.org
Wed Jan 2 13:19:02 CST 2002

Good point, while I can *infer* what 5 pixel high text says on my 100dpi
monitor, I can't actually just read it unless I move very close to my
monitor, and I'd rather not.  But I do have no problem using small text
sparingly - for stuff like standard boilerplate on the bottom of pages,
photo or table captions, etc.  Large amnounts of really small text is
just plain rude to your users, large amnounts of text set as a graphic
is even ruder.

--Brent