[thelist] amazon displaying "weird"

Hugh Blair hblair at hotfootmail.com
Wed Jan 2 23:58:19 CST 2002

This is an example of a video card mucking up.  My last Win98se computer used to
do this now and then.  A reboot was the only thing that reliably made things
things, but usually it required a reboot.  Oh, this was with IE 5.1 that I
had the problem.  I've not seen it since I moved to Win2k/IE5.5

-Hugh
http://www.wholesalenics.net