[thelist] [OT] Eudora question

Julia Frizzell Julia_Frizzell at brown.edu
Thu Jan 3 08:29:36 CST 2002

At 3:09 PM -0600 1/2/02, Chad Savage :: zTc wrote:
>At 02:54 PM 1/2/02 -0600, Ben Dyer burped up the following nugget of wisdom:
>>Go here:
>><http://www.pcworld.com/resource/article/0,aid,3907,pg,6,00.asp>
>>at the bottom.
>>
>>Tells you exactly how to do it.
>>
>>--Ben
>
>Excellent. As you can see, worked like a charm.
>
>Funny thing about that article, they knew how to do this, but
>apparently aren't aware that instead of editing Eudora's .ini file,
>you can just type <X-Eudora-Option:ReplyAttribution> into a blank
>message and alt-click it...

I do it by simply doing a Reply to All and then deleting any
extraneous headers.

This X-Eudora option isn't working for me. I seem to need numbers
after the colon, not words. Is this a Mac-specific thing?

The other options in PC World don't work either, as the Mac has no
eudora.ini file. Anyone else have a thought as to how I can make this
work?
--
Julia Frizzell
julia_frizzell at brown.edu