[thelist] Simple graphics question (front page comment)

C Williams seahorse at inreach.com
Thu Jan 3 08:56:13 CST 2002

Speaking of Front Page, I acutually bought a copy (choke, ack, gag...)
because I have a client who wants to use it to update the site I have
created for them.  However, the site uses server side includes, and Front
Page chokes violently on this when the client opened and tried to edit one
of the pages.  I haven't used this product before, and I hope I dont have to
again real soon...It seems to add a lot of code and it only works well in
IE.  Is there a trick to get server side includes to show up in front page v
2002?

When working on the site, I used Dreamweaver 4 and it is no problem.
Includes work fine locally and on their server and I'm just curious if
anyone out there is familiar with SSI and FP 2002? I would like to be able
to bring the site into Front Page and give the client an overview the site
from the back end.