[thelist] Achieve tabled images-style layout with CSS - HELP!

Adrian Simmons adrian at cubitum.co.uk
Tue Jan 8 09:40:08 CST 2002

>  > > Specify it in your style sheet:
>  > > img { display: block; }
>
>     Further to my previous comments, Mozilla 0.9.7 places line-height within
>the div (which is likely the problem Adrian was addressing). The easiest way
>to eliminate it is to add line-height: 0px to the style sheet declarations
>for the divs that contain the images

Yeah, though for myself I was creating a menu with the images
vertically stacked so the block solution worked fine. I see now that
for a horizontal array of images that's not going to work.
Having said that I haven't fully tested my page yet....

Thanks for your tips James, and for correcting me :)

--
Adrian

e-mail:
mailto:adrian at cubitum.co.uk