[thelist] web companies in NY

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 8 09:48:26 CST 2002

> From: "Peter Van Dijck" <peter.vandijck at vardus.com>
[...]
> what are some well regarded web development companies that operate in
> NY (USA)? List so far: - sapient Where would be a good place to make
> such a list? I'm looking for larger web development companies, not
> small shops. Thanks! Peter

New York City, or anywhere in the state?

if you mean anywhere in the state, there's this place in Buffalo
called Algonquin Studios (algonquinstudios.com)... they've built a
content management system that's in use in a number of
locations, and have an impressive portfolio of national and
international work...  just because i happen to be a founder doesn't
mean i'm biased... we are, however, a 22 person shop, so i don't
know if that's the size you mean...

i thought Razorfish was in NYC, but last i heard they were
hemorrhaging people and jobs...

didja try the yahoo lists?
http://dir.yahoo.com/Regional/U_S__States/New_York/Cities/New_
York/Business_and_Shopping/Business_to_Business/Communicati
ons_and_Networking/Internet_and_World_Wide_Web/Web_Site_De
signers/

or how about the firm list?
http://splash.firmlist.com/

with the NYC listing...